Awesome day today!
I had so much fun teaching the three reading lessons on questioning, using context clues and closed syllables.
I am almost done with the reading level testing. I will fill out the BOG papers after school today, and send them home tomorrow.
In Science we built a leg! Tendons (paperclips), Muscles (rubber bands) Joints (rubber tubes) and Bones (dowel rods).
In Math we are almost ready to take our rounding test #1.
1) Add 322 and 146
2) Round 322 and 146 to the nearest 10, then add
3) Round 322 and 146 to the nearest 100, then add.
4) create a subtraction problem and solve.
5) round both numbers to the nearest 10 and subtract.
6) round both numbers to the nearest 100 and subtract.